Freitag, 15. Januar 2010

Looking for the Buck Mountain Vortex


Once upon a time
actually the first day of the new year
several companions set out
into the cold stillness of the white forest
to find a

- VORTEX -



What is this strange being?


Is it perhaps the key to understanding

Life - Energy - Spirit

My Quest for this New Year



Who said it was easy finding one on a huge mountain?




This pine first spoke to me





Behind him lay a still and mysterious place



I wait - always waiting for the right moment



Your needles speak of stars



Your branches reach upwards like spears





O Mountain, tell me of your Mysteries !




What is this? Do You see it too?




Why is my compass spinning in circles?


1 Kommentar:

  1. What a magical start to the year... it all feels different and promising already, as you say! xox.

    AntwortenLöschen